Sunday, September 20, 2015

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY A MESH SHAPE OR ANYTHING NEW IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO!

Keep in mind all this new stuff includes options,you can use it with a default avatar or a default avatar with fitted mesh breast or any mesh shape that will listen to Omega installers


This outfit & Skin  is designed for BimboLady Mesh shape made by AA Mesh and
SN FitMesh Breasts: VENUS DEYN, Ample v1.0d.

BUT can be used with the following.
Implant users with default bodies, I included the default clothing layer. =
Vstrings,
Sinful Needs,
Lola's,
or any implant that listens to lola's tango installer.




Me with Vstrings & default Body.

Any mesh body that can use a Omega installer.


In the image I use Slink feet,I do not include any installers as the foot Skin HUD works fine for me with presets and color adjusting.

I have made a texturing system for the BimboLady - XTra  bodies don't include a script system.
My system is a 1  time install for body and clothing shell  you can install skins and clothing from my shop after with simply wearing a installer.

The shop will be having a grand opening Halloween with live music,sim wide party and tons of new products including new vampire / Hunter combat game.



No comments:

Post a Comment