Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ravishing racks grand opening will be Oct 10th, the way the new sore works you only have to join the update group for 259L$ to shop at Ravishing for free for life! Sooo every one in the group is grandmother in and pays nothing for the new line of clothing and some new products in the works.
I explain it one more time...if you are not already in the Ravishing Racks update group and want to own my products you must pay a one time fee of 259L to join the group then the shops vendors will give you any product for free! I will update the shop every season and holidays keeping the shop with a 48 products at all times .I think this will promote a large community and be fun.The shop will not be ready until oct 10th but until then feel free to stop in and grab anything I might have out early if your already in the group!! Keep in mind the hair vendor in the court yard is not mine so its not free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment