Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Re Opening my second life shop Ravishing Racks.

I never closed it...I just took it down and only use market place to sell my stuff over in world land.

But I like to get it going again, I have always got into niche objects like add on boob clothing and any attachment I could texture.My Shop Ravishing Racks for many years offer off the wall looks.Here are some old clothing images.....

very old..so be kind....I was learning!!










As you see I always included the avatar fetish body parts like sculpted prim boobs.
Opening in 2007 I have have sim sized shops to a lonely market place shop with 4 objects (today )


I found some very fun extreme butt mesh shapes (Fitted) on market place.


https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AA-Meshes-Bimbo-Lady-XTra/6891815

The seller has some simple non scripted sl shapes that work with fitted mesh implants like lola's tangos,vstring,sinful needs and many other.



The cool part is they fit normal default  second life skin and clothing tga files!

They are not scripted, the owner dose walk users threw the task of changing the clothing and skins.I have made a simple clothing and skin installer which you will find in all my clothing free of charge!

It also includes a lolas tango installer built in.

here is me in a skin and outfit using my installer.

Ebony skin includes lolas tango skin and clothing installer as well as the mesh body installer.My system lets you only have to install the clothing script once! after that changing a skin or clothing is as simple as a wearing a small installer prim to handle full body installs.

No comments:

Post a Comment