Saturday, September 26, 2015

I am going to start releasing tops Sunday,I have fought with my self on the new direction of the re opening  of my shop and in the end have choose what makes sense...
make what I have always made...
tops for mesh breast ....
.I will make this simple  all clothing comes with a multi installer that works with any mesh breast  that listens to lola's tango (fitted and rigged) installers.
 which is vstring,sinful and just about every other implant out there old and new seem to listen those installers.

My tweeky installer is back


The fact is most mesh breast listen to the same installer channel but they have small changes in the prims making images not always fit correct.Tweeky solves this with the ability to adjust offsets and repeats. this lets you slide the image around or add image repeats to shrink or enlarge a top image to fit odd shaped breast. The installer is simple to use and comes with a image read me.

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment